Workshops on offer:
Anatomy Trains in Motion Introductory Workshop
The Anatomy Trains in Motion Introductory Workshop is for movement professionals and therapists who would like to get an insight into the Anatomy Trains body map as it relates to fascia-focused movement training. The in-depth understanding of contemporary functional anatomy you receive will benefit both you and your clients, adding new dimension to your personal practice, teaching, and therapy work.
What You Can Expect
This introductory workshop reveals tangible insights into the Anatomy Trains in Motion concept.
- Get an overview of the 12 myofascial meridians
- Learn and experience the muscles, fascial structures, and primary functions of the Superficial Back Line (SBL), with a specifically designed Slings in Motion exercise sequence
- Understand and experience the Achilles tendon as an elastic spring within the SBL
- Deepen your appreciation for how integral anatomy supports purposeful movement teaching
Slings Myofascial Training Introductory Workshop
The Slings Myofascial Training Introductory Workshop is for movement professionals and therapists who would like an introduction to fascia-focused movement training. Get an insight into muscle-focused vs. fascia-focused training, fascial movement qualities, specific training techniques, and training aims. Bring theory into practice with movement examples and a Slings in Motion master class.
What You Can Expect
This introductory workshop gives you tangible insights into the Slings Myofascial Training concept.
- Introduction to the Slings concept
- Get an insight into the Slings Essentials Trinity:
- 12 Fascial Movement Qualities
- 12 Myofascial Training Techniques
- 12 Training Aims
- Experience fascia-focused movement practices
- Learn more about the education pathway
Relevant for all Workshops
- One Pilates/yoga mat
- Two spikey soft massage balls (Ø 12cm), for example: Slings Myofascial Massage Balls
- Nice to have
Review the Content
This workshop will be recorded with 30 days of access to the recordings provided. In order to access the recordings, you must sign up prior to the workshop.
|Duration:||60 or 90 minutes|
|Prerequisites:||Certification in a movement modality (Pilates, yoga, personal training) or therapy (physiotherapy, etc.)|