Our mission is to generously share science-informed, practice-oriented expertise blending passion and intellectual intention (with heart and brain).
Why art of motion?
- We mix meaningful theory and deliberate practical application so that you can enhance your professional and personal growth.
- We value your uniqueness: our one-of-a-kind training courses allow you to be an even more unique movement professional.
How Can You Train With Us?
Where to Attend the Training
In cooperation with our International Education Partners, we offer you individual courses and the entire diploma program in different languages and locations.
Furthermore, you have the possibility to attend all courses Live Online (via Zoom) at art of motion.
You can find your preferred course and date in the Course Dates section.
Modular Education for Fascia Training
We developed a modular Education Pathway that you can adjust to your needs and goals as mover, teacher, or therapist.
Our teaching style and education pathway has a modular structure to keep maximum flexibility. Why?
- We know our students are people with unique needs and desires and we want to meet you where you are.
- You can follow your pace.
- You can repeat individual Modules.
- You can distribute the course costs over several months or years.
- You choose dates and formats that suit you.
- You can attend one or two modules to assure yourself of the effectiveness of Slings.
Mix & Match Course Formats
While the education pathway is predetermined, we keep it flexible.
This allows you to choose Course Formats:
- Face-to-face (through our Education Partners)
- Live Online (via Zoom)
- Hybrid (a course where you can either join Face-to-Face or Live Online)
- Self-study Online Learning (via Online Academy)
We recommend completing the Slings Program within two years.