- Certified Anatomy Trains® Educator
- Certified Anatomy Trains in Motion® Educator
- Certified Kinesis Myofascial Integration® Teacher Advanced Level
- Anatomy Trains 1 & 2, Anatomy Trains in Motion
- Certified Slings Myofascial Training® Practitioner
- Board Certified Structural Integrator
- ISMETA Registered Somatic Movement Therapist and Educator
- NM Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified in the Topf technique of Dynamic Anatomy
- Certified Pilates Teacher
- Certified GYROKINESIS® Teacher
- Certified GYROTONIC® Teacher
A glimpse into the life of...
For Kiki, exploration of movement with deep body awareness is a profound pathway to inspiration, humility, humanity, new discoveries, healing and more. With a lifetime of study in movement and bodywork she has enjoyed years of physical adventure including her share of injuries along the way. The challenges and recovery from injuries are part of what have helped Kiki relate to her clients and students. She finds that the somatic explorations of movement and the body can evoke a curiosity and playfulness that help us find resonance with others, the poetry of ourselves and our authentic being-ness we can share with the world.