Lecturer, responsible for assessments , administrator
- Certified Lecturer Contemporary Pilates
- Certified Pilates Teacher
- Certified Physical Education Teacher
- Diploma in Train the Trainer (Level V)
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Practitioner of Spiraldynamik®
- Various certificates in fitness, group fitness & Wellness
- Certified expert Youth&Sport gymnastics & dance and adult sport
- Various courses medical principles and training therapy
- Currently studying Massage Therapy (2016-2018)
- Currently in training for Practitioner Anatomy Trains Structural Integration (2016-2019)
A glimpse into the life of...
Andrea loves the peace and quiet of country life and “living in a gingerbread house” with her husband and some stray cats; it balances her working life. Since studying Andrea moves in swirls through both the sports and the office worlds. She has gathered much teaching experience as a PE Teacher and Exercise Coach in the last 20 years, teaching Kindergarten kids to senior citizens, as well as giving Teacher Trainings in various training institutes in movement theory and practice.