Slings in Motion Blend Manual
Slings in Motion I, II, III Favourites & Unique Exercises
Manual for Embodied Learning
At the art of motion Academy, we are excited to offer you this comprehensive manual for embodied learning. Slings in Motion Blend comprises a diverse and well-rounded mix of exercise favourites from the Slings in Motion I, II, and III repertoire series, as well as unique ones that we particularly like. Special features of the fascia-focussed movement selection are:
- All of the 12 myofascial meridians of Tom Myers’ Anatomy Trains concept are considered with specificity.
- All of the 12 Fascial Movement Qualities of the Slings Myofascial Training concept are deliberately utilised with the aim of improvement.
- Unidirectional and multidimensional exercises for the whole body and in all body positions are included (standing, weight-bearing, kneeling, sitting, prone, side-lying, supine).
- The versatility of the repertoire unites rhythmic dynamic exercises with steady slow motions and melting poses.
- All exercises can be woven into the smooth flowing SynerChi sequence shown at the end of the manual.
Each of the 20 exercises is illustrated with photos that show every phase of a motion. The detailed descriptions include:
- Overarching exercise aims
- Distinct exercise benefits
- Use of props such as the Slings massage balls, massage domes, trigger balls, and kneeling pad
- Recommended breathing pattern and technique
- Movement sequence from starting position to execution to conclusion
- Applied Slings Myofascial Training Techniques
- Key points to remember
- Specific instructions for each movement component
- Myofascial movement anatomy
- Exercise variations
Every exercise in this manual has a multitude of benefits for your body and the way you feel in your body. It is a practical guide to enhance your movement scope and overall wellbeing in a resource-oriented integrative manner.
Slings in Motion Blend is excellent for body-minded movement teachers, therapists with an affinity for movement, or movement enthusiasts. Truly, it is for anyone who values depth in exercise understanding.