SLINGS IN MOTION BLEND MANUAL
We are excited to offer you this comprehensive manual for embodied learning alongside the course Slings in Motion Blend, which is a repertoire module of the Slings Foundation Level Certification. Slings in Motion Blend comprises a diverse mix of exercise favourites from the Slings in Motion I, II, and III repertoire courses and unique exercises.
Special features of the fascia-focussed movement selection are:
- All of the 12 myofascial meridians of Tom Myers’ Anatomy Trains concept are considered with specificity.
- All of the 12 Fascial Movement Qualities of the Slings Myofascial Training concept are deliberately utilised and improved.
- Exercises in all body positions are included (standing, weight-bearing, kneeling, sitting, prone, side-lying, supine).
- The versatility of the repertoire unites dynamic exercises with slow, deliberate motions and melting poses.
- All exercises can be embedded into the smooth flowing SynerChi sequence shown at the end of the manual.
Each of the 20 exercises is illustrated with photos that show every phase of a motion. The detailed descriptions include:
- Overarching exercise aims
- Distinct exercise benefits
- Use of props such as the Slings massage balls, massage domes, trigger balls, and kneeling pad
- Recommended breathing pattern and technique
- Movement sequence from starting position to execution to conclusion
- Applied Slings Myofascial Training Techniques
- Key points to remember
- Specific instructions for each movement component
- Myofascial movement anatomy
- Exercise variations
Every exercise in this manual has a multitude of benefits for your body and the way you feel in your body. It is a practical guide to enhance your movement scope and overall wellbeing in a resource-oriented integrative manner.
We hope you will love this repertoire as much as we do.