- Certified Educator Anatomy Trains in Motion®
- Certified Slings Myofascial Training Teacher Advanced Level
- Certified Pilates Master Matwork Teacher
- Certified Pilates Comprehensive & Master Studio Teacher
- Educator of Level 3 Pilates Matwork for Body Control Pilates
- Certified Active IQ Tutor/Educator
- Certified Active IQ Assessor
- Presenter at Body Control Pilates Development Weekend
- Attended hands on dissection course with Functional Fascia
A glimpse into the life of...
Movement came to Katherine’s life via a love of all things dance when she was growing up. This led her to Pilates and training to teach it shortly after graduating with a Design degree. Beyond the movement itself Katherine discovered a love for teaching and communicating which has allowed her to work with a diverse range of people, and she’s been fortunate to work with other teachers in an educator capacity too.
She came across the work of Anatomy Trains & art of motion when seeking to deepen her understanding of functional anatomy to better help her clients. It was the ideal balance of science and soul, with practical applications which make the imponderable human body at least a fraction more comprehensible. Aside from teaching Katherine is a great animal lover and regularly learns nuggets of life wisdom from her dog.