How Does Slings Myofascial Training Work?
The resource-oriented approach utilises and improves existing physical abilities and potential.
As a body-minded practice, it positively influences movement and feeling.
Targeting Fascial Movement Qualities
- Smooth movement coordination and health-oriented behaviour adaptations due to fascial kinaesthesia
- Movement ease, even during intense activities due to fascial adaptability and glide
- Buoyancy, spring, and efficiency due to fascial elasticity
- Unloading of individual joints und uplifting of the body, due to fascial tensile strength and force transmission
- Speedy regeneration and self-healing due to fascial hydration
- Wakeful and relaxed mental state due to fascial tone regulation
In Everyday Life & Sports
- Preparing the myofascial conditions for certain sports, thus creating an athletic advantage, and preventing injuries
- Complementing athletic activities, preventing overload injuries, and speeding up recovery
- Increasing physical agility and responsiveness to prevent movement limitations and pain
- Greater energy efficiency in movement, therefore, enhanced performance
- More defined body contours through fascially well-shaped muscles
- Clear internal body image and self-perception
- Sharpened attention through mindfully executed movement
- Relishing times of reverie
- Enhancing the quality of interpersonal relationships through training emotional awareness
- Safe, health-oriented, and enjoyable practice under the guidance of a qualified Slings Myofascial Training teacher
- Purposeful switching between the comfort, play, and challenge zone for an engaging and holistic movement practice that keeps body and mind in the flow
- Fun with well-thought-out movement sequences and an upbeat mood after the practice