Live Online Courses
The live online courses are led by art of motion educators on set dates. Participants will be granted access to the recordings for a limited time of 30 days after course completion. The course contents correspond to regular face-to-face courses and are therefore equivalent to regular classroom settings. For optimal learning and embodiment, the theoretical and practical components are deliberately combined.
After attending at least 80% of the course, you will receive a Certificate of Participation and can continue with the next module of the Slings Myofascial Training curriculum in any format.
- The course structure is adapted to a live online setting.
- You will enjoy content-rich tutorials, practices and masterclasses.
- Courses are split into four 5-hour and 15-minute sessions.
- There are allocated times for breaks, group discussions and questions.
- The course will take place online via Zoom.
- Zoom is free for you to use, and you can simply download the application.
- You don't need a Zoom account to join a meeting.
- The educator will give you a short introduction so that you can easily find your way around.
This course will be recorded with 30 days of access to the recordings provided. In order to access the recordings, you must sign up prior to course commencement.
- Computer or laptop
- Notebook and pen
- Mandatory literature and manual
- 1 Pilates/Yoga mat
- Slings Myofascial Training Tools as per course requirements
- Optional: Yoga block
Tips for Taking Part in Live Online Courses
For a smooth and relaxed course and exam experience, please note the following points. Thank you very much!
- Choose a place with enough space for movement.
- Inform your partner, children, or other people about the course or exam situation, ensuring you are not disturbed.
- Have the necessary tools at hand. See the module description for your course.
- Wear clothes in a colour that contrasts with the colour of the mat (e.g., light-coloured clothes on a dark mat).
- Your device is connected to a power source.
- The internet connection is reliable and powerful.
- Turn off email, messaging services, and calendar notifications to avoid visual and audio distractions.
- Make sure the camera image is clear and sharp.
- Make sure your whole body is visible on screen, especially during exams. Try different exercises to check that your head, arms, and legs are on screen.
- Make sure you are sufficiently lit. Better to have too many lights than not enough light.
- Avoid backlighting (window or other light sources behind you); we leave shadow theatre to the artists.
- Make sure your sound works, ensuring you will be heard, and you will hear the educator.
- If you use Bluetooth headphones, check the battery level.