The education pathway is predetermined. You can mix and match course formats, repeat individual modules and complete the Slings Diploma at your own pace. We recommend completing the Slings Curriculum within two years.
Slings Myofascial Training Foundation Level
1. Module: Anatomy Trains in Motion
2. Module: Slings Essentials
Slings Online Theory Assessment
Note: can be completed any time before the Slings Diploma; we recommend completion after Slings Essentials
Optional: Slings Coaching
After your successful completion of the first three modules and the Slings Online Theory Assessment, you are grant the following qualification:
|Certificate of Completion||Slings Myofascial Training Foundation Level|
|Title||Slings Myofascial Training Teacher Foundation Level|
Slings Myofascial Training Advanced Level
4. Module: Slings BodyReading & Movement Application Strategies
Note: can be completed any time after Slings in Motion Blend or Slings in Motion I
5. Module: Slings in Motion II
6. Module: Slings in Motion III
7. Module: Slings Teaching
8. Module: Slings Diploma
If you attend all listed modules, as well as successfully complete the Slings Diploma assessment, you will receive your diploma:
|Slings Diploma||Slings Myofascial Training Advanced Level|
|Title||Slings Myofascial Training Teacher Advanced Level|
Why is a modular education pathway set out?
- You are flexible.
- You can attend one or two modules to assure yourself of the effectiveness of Slings.
- You decide whether you want to complete the training course within six months or two years.
- You can repeat individual modules.
- You can distribute the course costs over several months or years.
- You choose dates that suit you.