Anatomy Trains in Motion Flashcards
Inside this box you will find 80 learning cards that will assist your study of the integral anatomy of the Anatomy Trains body map in relation to body-minded movement.
Education in a Box
The first set of cards:
- gives tips on how to use this learning tool.
- outlines the rules of the game.
- shows and lists the fascial roundhouses.
- summarizes general training aims for the myofascial meridians.
For each line there is a set comprising cards that:
- show the course and list the myofascial anatomy.
- can be used for drawing and writing to solidify the understanding.
- summarize postural and myofascial movement functions.
- state sensory qualities.
- apply the anatomy of the myofascial meridians to a body-minded movement sequence.
- sum up specific training aims.
- describe additional training considerations.
The last two sets of cards give you an insight into:
- fascia as an influential perceptual system.
- Slings Myofascial Training and structural integration through movement.