We offer you flexible and open training because we recognise your previously acquired knowledge and we want to be fair with you, for your own benefit.
- Once you complete the foundation education, continuous education modules are open to you.
- With the foundation education, we set out the sequence of modules.
- When it comes to continuous education, you can select your own sequence of modules.
- If you have already completed a specialised training course in movement or therapy, you can benefit from our opportunities for Lateral Entry.
Optimal Education Path
After you pass the Pilates Matwork Assessment, you will be a certified Pilates teacher, putting what you have learnt into practise. Start with your Pilates classes or integrate Pilates into your therapeutic work.
- Pilates Body Reading
- Pilates Functional Choreography
- Pilates Tactile Cueing
- Pilates & Props: Roller, Toning Balls, Magic Circle
- Pregnancy in Motion
Take 80 exercises from your foundation education; learn to teach them through touch and kinaesthesia and to build functional choreographies. By learning how to read the postures and movements of your participants, you are able to train your clients safely and effectively.