We offer our education programmes in three course formats: Face-to-Face, Live Online, and Hybrid. This variety empowers us to run well-attended courses, independent of external factors.
Blended Learning – Mix and Match Course Formats
With the art of motion online courses, you have the flexibility of blended learning. Select individual online courses to complement or supplement face-to-face courses. For example, you can choose to complete Anatomy Trains in Motion live online, then complete Slings Essentials as a self-study online learning course and attend the remaining modules of the Slings curriculum in a face-to-face setting.
The art of motion online education provides you with the option to deepen your understanding with the corresponding online module following a face-to-face course. Repeat and review course contents in the comfort of your own home.
Click here for more information about prior learning recognition discounts.
Tips for Live Online Participation
For a smooth and relaxed course/examination procedure, we kindly ask you to consider the following. Thank you very much!
Room & Material
- Choose a place with enough space to move around.
- Inform your partner, children, or other people about the course or exam situation, so you are not disturbed.
- Have your training tools and props ready. See the module description of your course.
- Wear clothes in a colour that contrasts with the colour of your mat (e.g., light clothes on a dark mat).
- Ensure your device is connected to a power source.
- The internet connection needs to be reliable and powerful.
- Turn off email, messaging services, and calendar notifications to avoid visual and audio distractions.
- Make sure the camera image is clear and sharp.
- Make sure your whole body is visible in the picture, especially during exams. Try different exercises to keep your head, arms, and legs in the picture.
- Make sure you have sufficient lighting. It is better to have too much light than too little.
- Avoid backlighting (windows or other light sources behind you); we leave the shadow theatre to the artists.
- Make sure your sound works. This ensures the teacher and other students can year you. Equally important, you will hear the lectures.
- If you use Bluetooth headphones, check the battery level.