Whole-body strength, agility, and a healthy dose of mañana competence (or inner ease) are amongst the immediate and long-term benefits of this empowering Slings in Motion sequence: 6 minutes well invested!
The movement combination facilitates freedom of movement in the shoulders, spine, hips, knees, and feet by enhancing:
- Strength and length in the shoulder, back, and leg muscles
- Resilience, glide, and hydration in the shoulder & back fascia
- Openness in the front of the shoulders and chest
- Ease in the head and neck
- Aliveness and strength in the feet
In addition, Active Forward Fold with Deep Squat:
- Unloads the pelvic floor and pelvic organs
- Supports healthy circulation in the upper body
- Changes perspective (externally and internally)
Roll out your mat and nourish your body with 9 minutes of spiralling movement to feel more limber, energised, and juicy inside!
This Slings in Motion favourite:
- Facilitates multidimensional movement ease in the spine, ribcage, and shoulders
- Enhances openness in and around the hips
- Strengthens, lengthens, and softens abdominal, back, and pelvic floor muscles and fascia
- Brings ease to the head and neck
- Deepens and expands the breath
- Massages and nourishes the internal organs
Mermaid/Merman with Double Spiral also assists dynamic balance in the autonomic nervous system, therefore:
- Strengthens the immune system
- Supports a healthy digestion
- Deepens sleep
This short and fun Slings in Motion Sequence will strengthen your upper body, optimize the fascial adaptability, elasticity and glide in your lower body. Roll out your mat and join in!
Join Karin for this 20-minute feel good sequence. Enjoy this diverse blend of exercises that utilises and enhances a broad spectrum of muscular and fascial qualities. All you need is a mat, two soft massage balls and optional a kneepad.
Maybe you know this days: All the little and big tasks on your to-do-list feel like a mean black creature breathing down your neck?
Well, we know these days. To get some head space and strengthen our body we roll out our mat and enjoy a couple of minutes of Contemporary Pilates with a dash of Slings Myofascial Training.