- Certified Educator Anatomy Trains in Motion®
- Slings Myofascial Training® Teacher Advanced Level
- Polestar® Pilates Studio Practitioner
- Oov®/ Balansit® Practitioner & Educator in training
- Yamuna® Body Rolling Practitioner - Body/ Face/ Foot Fitness
- EBFA®/ Naboso®- Barefoot Training Specialist®
- Burrell® Women’s Health Practitioner
- Trained in Konnector®/ CoreAlign®/ TRX®/ Stick Mobility®
- Trained in BodyTalk®
A glimpse into the life of...
WeeGuan trusts and respects that the body is intelligent and does its best at any moment in time. The human body functions as a whole and there is so much more to it than we can ever know. The more an individual knows how the body works, the better one can function with increased awareness and intelligence. WeeGuan is ever so curious to acquire and synthesize knowledge and apply what she has learned so that her students benefit from increased body awareness, postural ease, and movement efficiency. She believes everyone should be able to live the life they want and indulge in the activities they enjoy.
She participated in the Anatomy Trains Structure and Function course in 2017 and subsequently proceeded to seek out a syllabus that utilizes Anatomy Trains as a framework for teaching movement. She found art of motion's Slings Myofascial Training Program and the rest is history. Since then, the Slings training philosophy and techniques have been integrated into her multi-modal pedagogy.
She loves to explore new cultures, places and accumulate new experiences in her travels. Back home in Singapore, she offers movement sessions and shares her knowledge with students and movement teachers out of her fully equipped home studio.