Mario López López
- Anatomy Trains in Motion® Educator
- Redcord® Active & Neurac Educator
- Postrehab exercise programe Educator
- Certified Slings Myofascial Training® Teacher Advanced Level
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Certified Redcord® Neurac & Active
- Certified Stott® Pilates Mat & Reformer
- Certified MYOX EMS® Health & Training
- Workshops in dry needling, pre-postnatal Pilates, clinical approach on pelvic floor disfunctions, kinesiotaping
- Owner & Director of PhysioCorev
A glimpse into the life of...
Born in Valencia (Spain), Mario is deeply passionate about movement, travel and nature. Although he lives close to the beach, all mountain and winter sports such as hiking, snowboarding or skiing are his favourites. White & snowy landscape help Mario relax and experience those moments of fullness.
The first time Mario came across Anatomy Trains was as a book recommendation in his first year of university. At that moment it didn´t change his view of anatomy because the studies were really focusing on a seperating approach in anatomy.
10 years later Mario had the opportunity to translate Karin’s courses. She added a 4th dimension to the way he was already working with movement. Since then the curiosity about fascia and how to link it with therapy and movement has been growing strong.