- Certified Pilates Teacher – Matwork and Comprehensive Studio
- Slings Myofascial Training® Practitioner
- Certified Buff Bones® instructor
- Certified in Designing Pre-and Postnatal Pilates programmes
- Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training – David Swenson
- iRest® Level 1 Yoga Nidra Training
- FAMI workshop alumni and ambassador - Kane School for Core Integration (Kinected)
- Various certificates in fitness and wellness and academic
- Presenter at workshops and wellbeing retreats internationally
- BCom Accounting Sciences (University of Pretoria, South Africa)
- Owner and Director Movement Intellect Ltd
A glimpse into the life of...
Anneke has a passion for movement and its effect on mental and physical well-being. From playing sports and doing ballet when she was younger to hiking up mountains and practicing Yoga, Pilates and Slings she has always been a keen mover. She is fascinated by the power of mindful, intelligent movement to heal and support a healthy balanced life.
Attending the Anatomy Trains in Motion course offered the first of many ‘a-ha’ moments. The interconnectedness of not only the body but also mind and soul was given scientific and experienced based evidence. Her curiosity about the subject continues to grow.
Anneke was born in Cape Town and grew up in South Africa, she moved to London in 1998. When not learning, exploring, hiking or travelling, Anneke is still based in London where she has her own private apparatus studio and also freelances for other studios, a sports medicine clinic and corporate clients.