- Certified Educator Anatomy Trains in Motion
- Certified Pilates Teacher
- Certified Functional Movement Screen
- Certified CoreAlign 1 & 2
- Certified Lagree Fitness
- Certified Gyrotonic instructor (2005-2014)
- Certified AFAA Primary Group Exercise (2015-2017)
- Certified NASM Small Group Personal Training (2015-2017)
- B.F.A. in Performance and Choreography in Dance
- Scholarship award to University of Colorado
A glimpse into the life of...
Aimee, a hippie and dancer soul, has always intuitively felt the holism of the human body and the primacy of movement when striving to cultivate well-being, happiness and personal integrity. She feels lucky to count Thomas Myers, Karin Gurtner and James Earls among her teachers. Their beautiful knowledge and teachings have endlessly fortified her intuitive senses and made them equally concrete and embodied.
Aimee began teaching Pilates in 2001, owned Bodylogic Pilates studio from 2005-2014 and was named Best Personalized Pilates Teacher by the Philadelphia Magazine. She holds a Bachelors degree in Fine Arts and Dance from the University of Colorado. She infuses principles from Pilates, Slings Myofascial Training, Anatomy Trains, multiple forms of dance, Functional Movement Screen and Gyrotonic into her teaching. Aimee’s multifaceted movement sessions help students achieve the body awareness, resilience and strength necessary to best manage 21st century living and lead happy, full lives.
She lives in Colorado with her husband and two kids and loves to hike, camp, mountain bike, salsa dance and aerial dance.