Anatomy Trains in Motion Live Online
Die Kurssprache des Anatomy Trains in Motion Live Online Kurses ist Englisch.
Selbstverständlich bieten wir Anatomy Trains in Motion, und alle anderen Kurse des Lehrgangs Slings Myofasziales Training, in Deutsch an. Hier geht's zu den Kursdaten (Anwesenheitsunterricht).
Anatomy Trains in Motion (ATiM) is an in-depth course for movement and bodywork professionals who love integral anatomy and body-minded exercise applications that relate to real-life in all of its dimensions. This resource-oriented education focusses on the qualities of Thomas W. Myers’ Anatomy Trains concept that enhance everyday functionality and vitality as well as somatic resourcefulness; therefore, self-healing.
ATiM is a self-contained course that is also the first module of the Slings Myofascial Training diploma education.
The ATiM live online course content corresponds to the regular ATiM course and is therefore equivalent to a regular ATiM in a classroom setting.
After attending at least 80% of the course, you will receive a Certificate of Participation and can continue with Slings Essentials, the second module of the Slings Myofascial Training curriculum.
- The course structure is adapted to a live online setting.
- For optimal learning and embodiment, the theoretical and practical components are deliberately combined.
- You will enjoy content-rich tutorials, practices and master classes. There are also allocated times for group discussions and questions.
Live Online Meeting
- The course will take place online via Zoom, in six 4-hour sessions.
- Zoom is free for you to use, and you can simply download the application.
- You don't need a Zoom account to join a meeting.
- The educator will give you a short introduction so that you can easily find your way around.
- The live online course will not be recorded.
|Duration:||6 half-days (24 hours)|
|Format:||Zoom Live Online Meeting|
|Handout:||In-depth education manual with detailed photographic references|
|Prerequisite:||Certification in a movement modality or a field of therapy and bodywork (see prerequisites)|
|Certificate:||Certificate of Participation|
- On the art of motion Online Academy website
- The course price is listed on the Online Academy website.
- Open an account for free and register for the ATiM live online course.
Training Tools Needed
- Mat (Yoga, Pilates)
- 2 soft massage balls (for example Slings Myofascial Massage Balls)
Nice to Have
- 2 Massage domes (for example Slings Myofascial Massage Domes)
- Knee pad (for example Slings Kneeling Pad)
- 2 Yoga blocks
Around the World
We are looking forward to a joint experience with professionals in movement and therapy from all over the world.