Slings in Motion I Handbuch
Superficial Back Line & Superficial Front Line
We at the art of motion Academy are thrilled to offer you the 2022 edition of this comprehensive manual for embodied learning. Slings in Motion I is intended to benefit you personally and enrich you professionally.
Special features of the fascia-focussed movement repertoire:
- The Superficial Back Line and Superficial Front Line of Tom Myers’ Anatomy Trains concept are in the spotlight – their muscular and fascial, postural and movement, as well as sensory functions, are considered with specificity.
- All of the 12 Fascial Movement Qualities of the Slings Myofascial Training concept are deliberately utilised with the aim of improvement.
- A broad range of diverse exercises for the whole body and in all body positions are included (standing, weight-bearing, kneeling, sitting, prone, side-lying, supine).
- The versatility of the repertoire unites rhythmic dynamic exercises with steady slow motions and melting poses.
- Each of the 42 primary exercises features movement variations with and without massage props. Also included are ways to prepare and complement primary exercises.
- Many primary exercises are rounded out with an example of a dynamically balanced movement sequence in which they are embedded, providing context for deepened and embodied learning.
- All primary exercises, variations, and sequences are illustrated with photos that show every phase of a motion.
- All exercises can be woven into the smooth flowing SynerChi sequences shown at the end of the manual.
- Slings in Motion I is a practical guide to enhance your physical functionality and vitality in a resource-oriented integrative manner.
The detailed descriptions of the primary exercises include:
- Overarching exercise aims
- Distinct exercise benefits
- Use of props such as the Slings massage balls, massage domes, trigger balls, and kneeling pad
- Recommended breathing patterns and techniques
- Movement sequences from starting position to execution to conclusion
- Applied Slings Myofascial Training Techniques
- Key points to remember
- Specific instructions for each movement component
- Myofascial movement anatomy
Every exercise in this manual has a multitude of benefits for your body and the way you feel in your body. It is a practical guide to enhance your movement scope and overall wellbeing in a resource-oriented integrative manner.
Slings in Motion I is excellent for body-minded movement teachers, therapists with an affinity for nuanced movement training, or movement enthusiasts. Truly, it is for anyone who values depth in exercise understanding.