LP1: Anatomy Trains in Motion (ATiM)
Anatomy Trains in Motion is an in-depth course for movement and bodywork professionals who love integral anatomy and body-minded exercise applications that relate to real-life in all of its dimensions. This resource-oriented education focusses on the qualities of Thomas W. Myers’ Anatomy Trains concept that enhance everyday functionality and vitality as well as somatic resourcefulness; therefore, enhancing self-healing.
Learning Objectives and Goals
- Have a deeper understanding of the value of the Anatomy Trains concept as an integral body map for movement.
- Understand and experience the map of the main myofascial tracks and bony stations of the Superficial Back Line, Superficial Front Line, Lateral Line and Spiral Line.
- Understand the course and experience the workings of the Deep Front Line, Front Arm Lines, Back Arm Lines, Back Functional Line, Front Functional Line and Ipsilateral Functional Line.
- Understand the overall postural and movement functions as well as sensory qualities of the myofascial meridians.
- Have essential knowledge of the interplay between muscles and fascia in motion. Understand functional aspects of the myofascial meridians and ways to improve them with a fascia-focussed movement training.
|Course duration:||9 hours.|
|Access time:||1 year starting from the date of purchase.|
|Language:||English without subtitles.|
|Prerequisites:||Certified movement professional or therapist. |
For further details see prerequisites.
|Certification:||Certificate of completion „Anatomy Trains in Motion (ATiM)“.|